Horse Riding Lessons for All Ages
Your riding lessons will include learning how to care for a horse (grooming, feeding, etc.) and learning how to use riding equipment and tack.
For a safe ride, PLEASE bring a riding helmet or well-fitting bicycle helmet to your lessons. (If you are buying, we recommend the brand Ovation which you can get at Dover Saddlery in the Willowbrook Mall). You should wear boots or sturdy shoes with heels (No tennis shoes) and long jeans or breeches.
Because we have a covered riding arena, we rarely cancel lessons due to inclement weather. Please plan to attend if it is raining, muddy or extremely hot or cold.
You can pay your instructor for your lessons with cash or a personal check. Payment is due on the 1st of each month. We do not accept credit or debit cards.
MONDAY-FRIDAY: Daytime & evening lessons available. SATURDAY: Morning lessons available.
ALL MONTHLY LESSONS ARE BASED ON 4 WEEKS WITHIN THE MONTH. (effective July 1st 2021)
The lessons are 1 hour long (15 minutes tack-in the horse and 45 minutes in the arena).
Homeschooler rates applies to any morning lessons during the week.
- Evaluation Lesson: $55 for one hour
- Lead Line Lessons for 3-6 year olds are 30 minutes: $120 per month, or $35 each
- Group Lessons: $160 per month, or $45 each
- Private Lessons: $220 per month, or $60 each
- Homeschooler Group Lessons: $150 per month, or $45 each
- Homeschooler Private Lessons: $210 per month, or $60 each